Another Part Of Him
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009

5 participants

Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009 Empty Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009

Message par MJJISMYCHRIST Sam 30 Oct 2010 - 8:05

Michael Jackson's concerned family discussed kidnapping the ailing star a year before he died so they could host an intervention, his former bodyguard revealed today.

Celebrity martial arts trainer Matt Fiddes, who was befriended by Michael Jackson in the late 1990s, told brisbanetimes.com.au he had met the pop star's brother, Jermaine, in the English city of Birmingham where they discussed the plan.

"We talked literally about kidnapping Michael and getting him away from the doctors and the people who were around him who were supplying this stuff [prescription drugs]," he said.
Advertisement: Story continues below
Matt Fiddes with his former client Michael Jackson.

Matt Fiddes with his former client Michael Jackson.

"We met in secret and we were planning it because we were both concerned. We would look at Sky News sometimes and thought one day we're going to see a newsflash saying, 'Michael Jackson's dead'.

"So Jermaine said it's really serious so let's go for it, let's find where Michael is, we're going to intervene, we're going to kidnap him, take him back to the family home and let's get him sorted out.

"We tried everything, but we just could not get past the enablers. We'd get rid of one and another one would turn up."

Mr Fiddes, in Brisbane to promote his martial arts academies, said he had long been concerned by Jackson's drug use, which started with painkillers after his hair caught fire during filming of a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

"I was getting calls from the family saying 'we've got to do something, he's wafer thin, he's not eating, he can't do these [comeback] shows - it'll kill him'," he said.

"His brother Randy tried to get into the mansion and the new bodyguards threatened to shoot him if he didn't leave 'on order of Mr Jackson' ... so we knew things were wrong."

But Mr Fiddes said although a team of doctors and "enablers" had provided the drugs whenever the star wanted them, it was ultimately Jackson's responsibility.

"Michael put his arm out, that's the thing, and it baffles me to this day why he didn't scream out for help," he said.

"He just didn't want to communicate with anyone about it."

Mr Fiddes said he could not say whether reports he was the biological father of Jackson's son, Prince Michael Jackson II (nicknamed "Blanket"), were accurate.

"I donated [sperm] to Michael, and people do that for people around the world every day, but because it was Michael Jackson it was blown out of proportion," he said.

"I don't know for sure if I'm Blanket's dad, I'm not making any claims on it and I've not asked for any DNA tests at this stage."

Mr Fiddes said he would only pursue tests if "something went wrong" and he feared for the children's welfare.

"We're monitoring the situation, we know what's going on. Michael's got a big family ... I'm hoping that Mrs [Katherine] Jackson, who is a lovely person, is doing a good job."

Life with the star, whose erratic public behaviour had earned him the moniker 'Whacko Jacko', was very different to what appeared in the tabloids, Mr Fiddes said.

"All these stories that came out about him, he was behind most of them," he said.

"He used to say to us that he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth. He became Michael Jackson, with the high-pitched voice and everything else. He used to put it on and every now and then he'd forget and we'd have to remind him.

"His voice was just normal and the make-up was just for show."

Mr Fiddes said Jackson would disappear into his room to "become Michael Jackson".

"He'd come out with the make-up on, look totally different, the mask used to go on," he said.

"I asked him why he was wearing the mask and he said to satisfy the whole 'fuzzle duzzle' and what he meant by that was that mask would make him millions of pounds in publicity. It would be on the front page of the newspapers the next day and he was right every time.

"But towards the end, it got out of hand."

Mr Fiddes said Jackson's habit of playing the media led him to believe initial reports of his death was another publicity stunt to raise his profile before a series of concerts at London's O2 Arena.

"We didn't believe it at first because all these stories were quite normal for Michael, but I thought this was taking it a little too far," he said.

"We just shrugged it off ... but I called his best friend Mark [Lester - the star of the Oliver! movie] because he had easy access to Michael compared to us, and Mark was in tears because he'd just spoken to one of Michael's assistants."

Since Jackson's death, Mr Fiddes has been concentrating on his franchised martial arts studios in the United Kingdom.
MJJISMYCHRIST
MJJISMYCHRIST
Thrilled

Féminin Poissons Messages : 73

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009 Empty Re: Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009

Message par Catherine Sam 30 Oct 2010 - 8:18

si c'est vrai, c'est encore plus dramatique, ils l'ont vu se détruire et n'ont rien pu faire !!!!
par contre, pourquoi encore parler des enfants, ça m'énerve, ce sont les enfants de MJ, point barre, l'essentiel c'est l'amour qui leur a donné pas la façon dont ils ont été conçus, comment vont réagir ses enfants car ils vont se prendre ça en pleine figure tôt ou tard, j'espère qu'ils seront bien préparés et qu'ils ne douteront jamais de l'amour de leur père.
Catherine
Catherine
Badder

Féminin Capricorne Messages : 84

Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009 Empty Re: Les proches de MJ projetaient de l'enlever pour le sauver en 2008 2009

Message par MJJISMYCHRIST Sam 30 Oct 2010 - 8:33

y aurait il une chance pour que cet enlèvement ait vraiment eu lieu finalement ?? le lapsus de l'aéroport par Jermaine, ORTEGA qui sait plus ce qu'il raconte (du style, "on était là il y a moins d'une semaine avec MJ" 15 jours après le 25 juin et aussi "quoi qu'il se soit passé ce jour là, ce n'était pas quelque chose que MJ avait décidé ou planifié", pas de photo de MJ, les photos de l'enterrement montrant des images truquées, l'appel du 911 de l'hôtel Beverly, La Toya qui signe le certificat de décès, la mine réjouie de la famille après le 25 juin, je trouve que ça fait beaucoup, même si je veux pas me faire d'illusions
MJJISMYCHRIST
MJJISMYCHRIST
Thrilled

Féminin Poissons Messages : 73

Message par Cathy Sam 30 Oct 2010 - 11:37

Cathy
Cathy
Bloody

Féminin Vierge Messages : 3733

Message par Celeste Lun 1 Nov 2010 - 16:18

Ce que je ne comprends pas moi cv'est , s'il n'y a pas hoax , à quoi bon tous ces mensonges , ces differentes versions ces allusions beLIEvesques (Nouveau !:lol:) , ces déclarations tendant vers une tentative de disparition , je ne vois pas !
Celeste
Celeste
Bloody

Masculin Messages : 2623

Message par Mandarine Lun 1 Nov 2010 - 17:56

Je ferme, l'article ayant déjà été traité dans le débat des membres.

Admin

Féminin Taureau Messages : 5474

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé